Here we share New year Inspirational Quotes Hope you guys enjoy these New year Inspirational Quotes.
also check: New year memes
New year Inspirational Quotes
- A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. Catherine Pulsifer
- The New Year Is finally here! You’ve been given a fresh start To express the love in your heart
- New Year’s is a time of renewed hope and the excitement of a new time. It’s like starting over, waking up for a new day, when our old problems can be left behind for new aspirations.
Matthew Smith-Lahrman, The Meat Puppets
- Each New Year is a Leaf of our Love’s rose; It falls, but quickly another rose – leaf grows. So is the Flower from year to year the same, But richer, for the dead leaves feed its flame.
- New Year is a symbol of hope. It provides an opportunity to start anew. If people messed up during the year that is past, the New Year gives them a chance to shape up and straighten their lives.
Simeon P. Rosete DBS Jr., Inspiring Thoughts to Jump Start Your Day
- Each new year is a fresh starting point. A good start means much, no matter what the object or enterprise may be.
- Every new year is a milestone in all our lives, whether we know it or not, and as each year fades into the limbo of the past, it seems as if an old friend has gone forever, a friend that knew us intimately and was a part of all our joys and sorrows throughout a long period of three hundred and sixty-five days.
- The New Year is a symbol of forgiveness unto all.
New Year brings in new hopes and new energy to kick-start yet another year.
New year Inspirational Quotes
- A happy new year is my wish
Sent to you with love and a kiss!
- A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality. Samuel Dixon
- The year is new, each day is new, and may they be all filled with all that you are working towards.
- Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Hillary DePiano
- New day – new start; new you, New Year! It’s never too late to start anew, merely throw out the old and bring in the new. Jean Renee Porter, A New Day
- When the shadows begin to lengthen on the afternoon of December 31st we experience a feeling of buoyancy as we hurry home. The air is already charged with hope for the New Year, now so close at hand. Author Unknown
- Like many beginnings, a new year brings hope and excitement. Melissa Buyer Witman, A Machzor for Youth and Families
- In this new year, be grateful that God has given you victory over many things over the past year Steven M. Hitchcock, God Is Visible Every Day
- The freshness of the new year, its new enthusiasm; Its wishes, colours and desires are all new; Promises and determination are new, with a definition of their own, The new year brings a new determination to keep one’s resolutions. Amitabh Bachchan, Soul Curry for You and me.
- “The ending of year is also a time when serious people want real changes in their lives. Change offers a fresh new start, a new beginning, and rightly so.” Boomy Tokan, New Year’s Resolutions
- The New Year symbolizes the ending of one year and the beginning of yet another. We celebrate this event, yet it is only a moment in time, like any other day. But it is also considered a time when new beginnings can happen. Be determined to have a Happy New Year!
- Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind. Joel Osteen
- All the joy and love that surrounds the season leaves us and others wondering; wondering; “Why can’t life be this way all year long?” Claude Jennings, Christmas 364
- Time for another year to begin. The year will be gone and we will start again. As the new year begins stay focused on your goals and let your attitude be happy, positive, and encouraging to others.
- Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. Paul K. Stevens, Vintage New Year
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language,
And next year’s words await another voice.
What we call the beginning is often the end,
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
T. S. Eliot
- What an era is ever New Year’s Day if well considered! Another stage in our journey, a shifting of the scene without interrupting the continuity of the piece …the winding up of our watch that it may tell us the time of tomorrow; a fresh page in our Book of Existence, in which much may be written. Caroline Fox
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Michael Josephson
- So no matter what comes your way today, tomorrow, next week, or next year for that matter understand that you have in you what it takes to overcome it. Josh Hinds
- We all need a fresh start every year. It’s important that we go into the New Year with an open mind and a new way of thinking. Tony A. Gaskins Jr., The Road to Destiny
- New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live. Anthony Robbins
- If you like the results you are getting, then by all means, continue with your current behaviors. On the other hand, if you are open to a change in anything; consider starting your New Year differently. Sumner M. Davenport, No More New Year’s Resolutions
- It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. Brian Tracy
- Taking the purposes for the major observances aside – – Thanksgiving to celebrate the harvest and the unity of groups coming together to enjoy the bounty … Christmas, the rejoicing of the birth of Jesus Christ … And welcoming in the New Year where it’s the onset of possibilities. Frances C. Rodriguez, 12 Ways to Keep the Holiday Spirit Alive All Year Around
- We celebrate another year ending and a new one beginning. Let us look back and appreciate the experiences we had and learn from the mistakes we made. And better still let us look forward to this new year with the anticipation and excitement of a child. Embrace the New Year with a positive outlook and a determined spirit to make all your dreams come true.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. Mark Twain
- This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before,…. Pablo
New year Inspirational Quotes
- The past prepares us for the present. Lailah Gifty Akita
- Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, a little more loving, and have a little more empathy, and maybe, next year at this time we’d like each other a little more? Judy Garland
- Harvest is real, but be wise to sow what you will love to reap in the new year because your day of harvest is fast approaching. Bamigboye Olurotimi
- This cannot be the year of talking. Of wishing. Of wanting. This has to be the year, you get it done! Eric Thomas
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- The finale of every year is a time to say goodbye to one year and welcome the coming of a new one. A blessed year may it be.
- Laugh often friends tho’ passing years bring, sometimes, smiles and, sometimes, tears, for mirth forever warms and cheers. John McLeod
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. Brooks Atkinson
- And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke
- A new year is a time to get your options clear and to make a significant decision to do what it is that makes you really happy. The real issue here is that you must take each day as a new opportunity to keep moving toward what you want.
- It’s New Year’s Day Hurray! Hurray! The old year’s past and gone away. We’ll raise our glasses and make a toast, because this Now and this Present is what means the most. Sharon Gardner, Holidays in Poem for the Heart of a Child
- How the New Year will turn out is entirely up to you. The attitude you bring, the determination you have, the goals you set all will result in the type of year that you will have. So let your attitude be positive, your determination be strong! Theodore W. Higginsworth
- A new year, a new day to live the purpose we were meant to live. Are you living your passion, are you loving each day? It is never to late to change, taking one step at a time.
- You have the pencil and paper in your hand, you write the story of the upcoming year. May your story be a year filled with positive happenings and successes, with few erase marks and full of exclamation marks. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Each passing year sees changes in our world, our society, but we also change and grow up to appreciate the value of each day of every New Year.
- For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of New Year, we look at our own. It is a good habit. Arthur H. Sulzberger
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstien
- We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential. Ellen Goodman
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Edward Payson Powell
- If you wrote a book for each day of the year that has past. And then reread it on New Year’s Eve, what things would you change, what things would you cherish. Take the things that are cherished and vow to focus more on them in the coming New Year. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Take time to appreciate the people who have encouraged you over the last year. Send them a message telling them so. You will start their New Year out on a positive note. Robert Rivers
- What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. T.S. Eliot
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- As the year begins pick one positive word to represent what you would like the year to hold for you. As the year progresses think of this word often. You see what you think about does come true.
New year Inspirational Quotes
- Think BIG and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small. Tim Ferriss
- This bright new year is given me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! William Arthur Ward
- Rather than saying, good luck and good fortune to you this New Year, let me say work hard, laugh often, continue to learn, be kind, help others, pray for wisdom and then good fortune will see you this coming year. Robert Rivers
- In the first days of every New Year it might be well to turn right back to the beginning of the Bible and start from there. Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Confidence
Encouraging Bible Verses
- The sun is just rising on the morning of another day, one of the first of a new year. What can I wish that this day, this year, may bring to me? W. R. Hunt
- The way you SEE your life SHAPES your life. How you define life determines your destiny. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships. Rick
- They ask what I often refer to as the best question ever: “In light of my past experience, and my future hopes and dreams, what’s the wise thing to do?” Andy Stanley, The Principle of the Path
- The calendar is changing, a new year is beginning. And like all new beginnings, it is a time to reflect on what you want in your life. Let this new year be a time when you set your goals and achieve what you perhaps only once dreamed of.
- As you go through your week, month, and even New Year, recognize the people who have packed your parachute and enabled you to get where you are today! Author Unknown
- A great way to start the New Year is to forgive yourself and others – hold no grudges; By doing this your New Year will be free of excess baggage.
- Everyone approaches the New Year in a different fashion. Some like to focus on improving one area of their life. Others want to work on lots of different areas. S. J. Scott, Resolutions That Stick!
- The first few days of each new year have always seemed to be filled with a special magical quality of anticipation. What will the new calendar produce in our lives? Og Mandino, Secrets for Success and Happiness
- The old year now away is fled, the new year it is entered, then let us now our sins down-tread and joyfully all appear. Let’s merry be this holiday, and let us now both sport and play, hang sorrow, let’s cast care away: I send you a happy New Year! Author Unknown
- I am such a geek when it comes to planning and New Years! I’ve been known to book myself into a local hotel for 2 days over the holiday in order to do some serious planning for the upcoming year.
- P. Seymour, Resolutions in the New Year…or Any Time
- It’s believed that your behavior and actions on the first day of the year sets a precedent for all the days that follow. So, wear brightly colored new clothes with circles on, and keep smiling to ensure you have a very Happy New Year! Paul K Stevens, Vintage New Year
- The year gone by is now in the past, learn from it but don’t dwell on it. Look forward to the new year with motivation and expectation. Expect a happy new year, find the good in each and every day no matter what the circumstances there is good. Do this and you will find a happy new year.
- Cloud of thoughts on confident flight, vision on higher altitude of life. Commitment on motivated gear, wishing you a Krishmatic New Year. Sanjve Kumar Sharma, Wishing You A Krishmatic New Year
New year Inspirational Quotes
- Celebrate new life in the New Year. Doreen Virtue, Mornings with the Lord
- “What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.”
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. Brad Paisley
- May your new year be filled with joy and humor and that you find a smile for each day of the year. Reflect on your blessings, appreciate the beauty and always be willing to help others. If you do these things your new year will be a good one!
- Let go of past years and as the new year begins let it be a year where you try new things, learn new things and develop to the potential within you. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- On New Year’s Eve when I was young I would always stay up and see the clock strike almost one. But now as the years go by the drive to stay up has not survived. You see the years tick away and realize what’s important in each and every day. It is not the parties but the wonderful relationships we have with everyone. Those who are dear, those far away and near, they are the important one that is now so clear. So on this New Year’s Eve, I will pray for safety and happiness for those close and away.
- This Poem is just for you
Be happy and live life through
Look forward to coming the days
May happiness be your way.
Kate Summers, Just For You
- No year should start with traces of resentment hanging in the air. The greatest gift we can give ourselves and others is the gift of forgiveness… Brenda Shoshanna, Everyday Gratitude
- Today we stand at the threshold of the unknown. Before us lies a new year, and we are going forward to take possession of it. Who knows what we will find? L. B. E Cowman; Jim Reimann, Streams in the Desert
- Make up your mind to enjoy this day, to have a blessed, prosperous, victorious year. Joel Osteen, Every Day a Friday
- Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year — and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!
- No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning. Proverb
- Embrace this New Year with the enthusiasm of a child, with the optimism filled with hope, and motivation to achieve all that you wish for.
- “If I could wish a wish for you, it would be for peace, faith, and happiness not only at Christmas but for the whole year through!” Catherine Pulsifer, My Christmas Wish To YOU
- May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks.
May your heart be as light as a song.
May each day bring you bright happy hours,
That stays with you all year long.
- In His first coming, Jesus was a helpless baby who looked like any other Jewish boy. He came as a Savior offering Himself as a sacrifice for our sins so we could be forgiven and reconciled to God. But when He returns, He will come to judge the earth as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Instead of humbly entering the world in a stable, this time He will come in glory and power with all the mighty angels. As a new year approaches, consider whether you’re ready to meet the Lord when He returns. Charles F. Stanley
- How can you celebrate each New Year? Include in your plan seeking the Lord and asking Him what He desires to do in and through you that year. Then trust him to do it. Bill Thrasher, Putting God Back in the Holidays
- Traditionally, the holiday season is a time to highlight the truly human qualities of peace, of generosity, and of understanding. No matter how we choose to celebrate this season, regardless of whom we share this time with, and no matter where we decide to gather, this time of year reminds us that the beliefs that unite us are far greater than those which divide us. Shawn Graham and Roxanne Reeves, 2009 Christmas message
- Some will be glad the year is over. Some will end the year with regrets. What does this new year hold for you? Sumner M. Davenport, No More New Year’s Resolutions
- My wish for you on this special day
Is that the coming year goes well
And may life treat you great in all the ways
That my wishes and words can’t tell. Your birthday is the beginning of a New Year!
Theodore W. Higginsworth
- You could consider a new beginning as the start of a new year. A fresh start, a new goal, a year to make your dreams come true. Be determined and persevere. Catherine Pulsifer
- A brand new year could be considered the seed, and your goals could be the buds, but taking action and achieving your dreams, well, that is the flower. May the New Year be your seed and may you have lots of flowers to inspire you! Kate Summers
Inspirational Quotes for Kids
- By setting goals and taking action, you will accomplish more in a year than most people accomplish in a lifetime! Do not limit yourself, set your goals, take the action, and lead the life you perhaps once only dreamed of. Catherine Pulsifer, Wings for Goals a goal in itself
New year Inspirational Quotes
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We all need motivational thoughts and encouragement throughout the day, month, and year. Catherine Pulsifer
- We tend to think that money and fame and the adulation of others will make us happy – but we come to realize that those things are not foundations for real success. Jimmy Carter, Through the Year with Jimmy Carter
- The amazing thing about this coming year is that every one of us has one thing in common: we all have 365 days. The difference between us is how we use our days.
- The New Year symbolizes the ending of one year and the beginning of yet another. We celebrate this event, send new year wishes, yet it is only a moment in time, like any other day but you can choose to make it meaningful by the actions you take.
- The beginning of a new year is a good time for reflection of the year past but also it is a good time to think about the future, your dreams, your goals, and the things that make a difference in your life.
- While the fates permit, live happily; life speeds on with hurried step, and with winged days the wheel of the headlong year is turned. Seneca
- May the joy of Christmas Day linger like a blessing in the hearts of all. And may the whole year be gladder, sweeter, brighter.
- Your life is rich with possibility, and you are the only one who can discover the opportunities that will allow you to live your dreams.” Jason Harvey, Achieve Anything In Just One Year
- Keep in mind that thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people, re-invent themselves every year. Like you they are eager for a better quality of life and finally decide to do something about it. Christopher Quinn, Reinventing Yourself at Any Age
New year Inspirational Quotes
- Not only at Christmas but throughout the year we all need to stop and count our blessings. Catherine Pulsifer, Count Those Blessings
- The attitude you bring, the determination you have, the goals you set all will result in the type of year that you will have. So let your attitude be positive, your determination be strong, and regarding your goals don’t just set them – take action every day to achieve them. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.
If you want happiness for a month – get married.
If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime – help others.
- Goals and actions can help us accomplish more in a year than what some people will accomplish in a lifetime. To prove this point read the biographies of successful people and you will see that goals and actions did, in fact, play a big role in their success. Catherine Pulsifer, Do Not Limit Yourself
- Each year sees new records set in almost every field. Better songs can be written, better radios can be made, more beautiful paintings can be painted. Someone is going to do these things. Why should not YOU be the one to do some of them? Dorothea S. Kopplin, Something to Live By
- The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year. John Foster Dulles
- Do not waste your days. Be one of those people who accomplish more in a week than others do in a year! Catherine Pulsifer, Motivational Time
- “Forget yesterday and last month and last year, with their gloomy diary of failures and disappointments. All that is in the past.” Og Mandino, Og Mandino’s University of Success
- A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life. Mandy Hale
- Life is only what you make it and it is a choice that you make every day not every month or every year. Catherine Pulsifer, Life An Adventure
- Display, a life full of gratitude, and remember to give thanks each day. Danielle Duckery, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year Greetings
Thank You Quotes
- The one time of the year that many people have the spirit of giving is Christmas. People seem to open their hearts and their wallet to help those who need it. But what if the spirit was with us throughout the year, wouldn’t the world be a better place? Byron Pulsifer, Giving Back
Change The World Quotes
- Perfectionism is a time waster – 20 percent of the effort you put into any project accomplishes 80 percent of the outcome – so this is a time to ask yourself when good enough is enough and then stop. Mira Kirshenbaum, The Gift of a Year
- If you learned one new thing every day imagine what you would have learned in a year. Catherine Pulsifer, What Do You Feed Your Mind
- It is not the things you have done today,
That will haunt you through the year;
It’s the little things you didn’t do,
That will banish joy and cheer.
- This custom of giving rich presents to rich people on New Year’s Day exists no longer in England, and that is well. For in many cases these costly gifts were given not from kindness but from selfishness; the gift-givers wanted some favor in return. Now, it is an ill thing to begin a New Year with a spirit of greediness. Hamish Hendry, Holidays & Happy Days
- There’s never a year nor a season that prayer may not bless every hour,
And never a soul need be helpless when linked with God’s infinite power.
Frances McKinnon Morton, The Meaning of Prayer
I hope these Inspirational New year Quotes help to inspire and motivate you on your journey. Remember, no matter what challenges you may face, there is always the potential for growth and success if you are willing to work hard and persevere.
Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — …
“Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” — …
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — …
“It is never too late to be what you might have been
When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” …
“Nothing is impossible. …
“There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” …
“The bad news is time flies. …
“Life has got all those twists and turns. …
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”