Here we share New year Resolution Quotes hope you guys find inspirational new year quotes here that will motivate you to grow faster
- Don’t make resolutions without an action plan.
The secret to success is right in your hands.
J. Allen Shaw, Results
- I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. I think if you want to change something, change it today and don’t wait until the New Year. Georgina Bloomberg
- A failure to take precise and deliberate action is the reason why so many New Year’s resolutions and other goals fail. Jordan Ring, Now What?
- If you are a human being you probably use the beginning of every year to reflect on the past year, make decisions and set resolutions for the New Year. It is a good thing to make resolutions, but it takes a good deal of discipline and commitment to get results that would be different and better than what you got last year.
Lionnel Yamentou Ndzogoue, New Year, New You!
- Most people will passively do exactly what they did last year. Whatever you do, don’t let that person be you. Richie Norton
- One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things. John Burroughs
New year Resolution Quotes
- Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. Cavett Robert
- Use your New Year’s resolution or resolutions as a method to correct or improve upon that which leads to finishing a past goal. Byron Pulsife
- But it is also ordained that men shall go blithely on just the same, ignoring in practice the ridiculousness which they admit in theory, and drawing renewed hope and conceit from some magic, exhaustless source. And this is the whole philosophy of the New Year’s resolution. Arnold Bennet
- A New Year’s resolution to stay in touch with old friends, start exercising, or get more sleep has no real painful consequence for not following through, at least in the short term, unless you attach a consequence yourself. Derek Doepker
- Let us begin this New Year with a resolution. Be all for Jesus and with Jesus and you will be happy and holy throughout the year. Give yourselves over to prayer and close union with God and to a deep, joyful charity. Angelo Scolozzi, Thirsting for God
After the holidays are over then you may want to look at setting your goals for the coming year rather than just setting a resolution. Catherine Pulsifer
- Instead of trying to change your entire life in January, the simpler strategy is to adopt a 12-month plan where you’re making constant improvements. S. J. Scott, Resolutions That Stick!
- It is no surprise that those who – Wish – may not see results, but those with a resolution get the results they desire – at least close to it! Boomy Tokan, New Year’s Resolutions
- Make your new year resolution in Christ … because each new year is a profoundly powerful opportunity to grow in a deeper relationship with Jesus and to be his best disciple, following him on the Narrow Way of Love, Faith, Hope, and Holiness. Becket, Your New Year Resolution in Christ
New year Resolution Quotes
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” Author Unknown
- We are designed to thrive off of success after success, but the problem most people have with New Year’s resolutions is that they are not generally short-term plans that are wired for a quick adrenaline rush of success. Sharlene Snow, New Years Resolutions
- Every man naturally persuades himself that he can keep his resolutions, nor is he convinced of his imbecility but by the length of time and frequency of experiment. They whose frequent failures have made them desperate, cease to form resolutions, and they who are become cunning, do not tell them. Samual Johnson
- It’s not just a New Year’s Resolution but a resolution for a new life, a life filled with God’s goodness any time of the year! Roni Adigun, The Believer’s New Year’s Resolution Guide
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you sit and wait to feel like you are the most confident person in the room, you are probably going to be left by yourself.” – Jacinda Ardern
- “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
- “As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.” – Chetan Bhagat
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
- “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith
New year Resolution Quotes
also check: New Year WhatsApp Dp
- “When you walk up to the opportunities door, don’t knock it; kick that door in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Whatever it is that is pulling you back is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your path in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.” – Shahrukh Khan
- “That which last long is not easily got; that which easily got does not last long.” – Amitabh Bachchan
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, and do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
- “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, belief, confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
- “Pretension is a poor joke than you play on yourself. Snap out of it. Recognize your strengths, work on your weaknesses. Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.” – Virat Kohli
- “People throw stones at you, and you convert them into milestones.” – Sachin Tendulkar
- “Once you are satisfied with your goal, it is real happiness.” – Saina Nehwal
New Year’s resolutions are a common tradition in which people reflect on the past year and set goals for the year ahead. Here are a few ideas for potential New Year’s resolutions:
- Eat healthier: This could involve incorporating more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet, and reducing your intake of processed or unhealthy foods.
- Exercise regularly: Establishing a consistent exercise routine can have numerous benefits for your physical and mental health.
- Spend more time with loved ones: This could involve setting aside specific times to spend with friends and family or finding new ways to connect with them.
- Learn a new skill: Whether it’s a new language, a musical instrument, or a new hobby, learning something new can be a rewarding and enriching experience.
- Get organized: This could involve decluttering your space, creating a budget, or setting up systems to help you stay organized and on track.
- Reduce stress: This could involve finding ways to manage stress more effectively, such as through meditation, yoga, or other relaxation techniques.
- Save money: This could involve setting financial goals, creating a budget, and finding ways to cut back on unnecessary expenses.
- Travel: If you have the resources and the desire, consider setting a goal to travel to a new destination or experience a new culture.
Remember, it’s important to set realistic goals and be kind to yourself as you work towards achieving them. It’s also helpful to have a plan in place to help you stay on track and make progress toward your goal
Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — …
“Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” — …
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — …
“It is never too late to be what you might have been
Build a better budget. Axel Bueckert / EyeEmGetty Images. …
Practice mindfulness. …
Cook something new each week. …
Read more books. …
Create a cleaning schedule you’ll stick to. …
Drink less alcohol. …
Commit to a healthier sleep routine. …
Join a club
Learn a new skill or hobby.
Live life to the fullest.
Save more money / spend less money.
Spend more time with family and friends.